Social

{lang:facebook} {lang:instagram} {lang:tumblr}

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cosmetic Lover ♥

I know I am a cosmetic lover… especially for the Korean brand!! My favourite brand “Etude House” … All korean cosmetics have a very cute and lovely look, which make us .. GIRLS … love them … 
I have been buying the korean make up online.. GOD … I do wish there has at least 1 korean cosmetic shop in UK … So i don’t need to order them online and wait for at least a week for stupid shipping… and sometimes ordered.. but nothing come to me -.-“.. 
Girls. .. you may have noticed when you order the cosmetic online, the seller will give you tons of the samples from different companies. Just look at my ‘sample collections’ …. 
To be honest, some of them been in my drawer for years.. I still have loads which been dusted and kinda outdated .. o.O … I always want to find a time to use these samples.. but never did ~~ LOOOL.. I believe these samples will keep rotting in my drawers.. Sure they will become some nasty cream or mold … WHATSOEVER… 
Let me know if you have the same problems :)

No comments:

Post a Comment