Social

{lang:facebook} {lang:instagram} {lang:tumblr}

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Night owl savior - Tonymoly Panda’s dream eye patch review

To all night owls …
We are lucky now. TonyMoly Panda’s dream eye patch is our SAVIOR. These patches are only for eye care that gives liveliness and brightness to darkened skin.It moisturizes the eye area and brighten up the eye skin.

image
When you walk into TonyMoly, you will definitely attracted by its packaging. They have a very cute a big panda on the front side.
image
After opening the package, doesn’t have any odd smell… I prefer to say they have a smell that all make up do. They just smell normal !!! 
image People no afraid … Lets transform into a lazy big PANDA… Before I apply it let me show you my big panda eye and eye bag after 3 days without sleeping…
image
Trust me, I look worse than the picture shown… I tried all the lighting and stuff to show you my panda eye.. BT FAIL-.- Anyway let’s move on…  
After open it, you will see 2 big black patches.. apply them to the eye area like this … 
image
Yea babe … we all transform into a PANDA now … YAHOOO ~~~
I kid … leave it on for 10 - 20 mins … Adjust the timing based on how serious is your panda eye and dark skin.. REMEMBER 20 mins MAX!! Due to my big black eye circle… I leave it for 20 mins~~
I know you all love this look but Remove it girls!! So now, you will feel the skin around your eyes are tight and brighten up. Apply your basic skin care and now your are DONE.. 
image
I know this picture didn’t show much differences to the previous one .. but i do feel my eye bag is a bit smaller and the circle is a bit brighten up… 
image 
Sorry guys .. I wish I have a HD and high tech. camera to show you the difference.. Please accept my apologize.
Pro’s:
- very cute packaging
- try to be a panda and relax!
Con’s:
- need to keep using it to see the utilities… 
You can buy this in BeautyKorea. They sell this in 3 pcs for $5.69. Oh.. they do FREE SHIPPING to worldwide. 

2 comments:

  1. panda eyepatches...oh my god...too adorable ;A;
    i can definitely see a bit of a difference too, so don't worry about the camera ^-^

    lydia from
    www.dinosaursarejjang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try it .. if you have a big panda eye like me loool ~~

      Delete