Social

{lang:facebook} {lang:instagram} {lang:tumblr}

Friday, May 30, 2014

Clio: Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner [Review]

Hey guys, finally done all the exams!!! Time to back to my makeup review~~ Are you guys ready?

Today I am gonna introduce my favourite pencil eyeliner (Clio: Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner). As the product name said, this pencil is similar to the gel eyeliner. Well it simply means they made the gel eyeliner into an auto pencil. Easy to apply and blah blah blah. 
Indeed, I totally agree the easy apply things. This pencil is in very very smooth and creamy texture. Plus they are highly waterproof and smudgeproof. If you wish to find a pencil eyeliner for your waterline, this is the best choose!! 

Let's start on looking at the tests on them.


I bought 3 different colour (4 - Dark Choco, 7 - Golden Black, 13 - Bloody Sweet) from Gmarket. Each pencil I paid around £ 3.45.


As you seen from the picture, each pencil they have a cap to prevent the liner dry out or getting damage. 


Each pencil will provide a sharper. These sharper are located at the end of the pencil. Really handy!!!

Waterproof Test

Before running under the tap, from the top to below (Dart Choco, Golden Black, Bloody Sweet). (Picture below)


After running under the tap, 3 colour still stay on my hand. I am not surprise to see this result. For Bloody Sweet, its colour is kinda like champagne golden. So is kinda close to my skin colour, that's why is a bit hard to show you all from the photo. But all 3 colour have been proved that highly waterproof. (Picture below)

Smudgeproof Test

After running under the tap, I tried to rub them so hard. Let's see the results.
Rubbing 3 times with finger. There may be a bit smudge but it won't cause to have a panda eye. (Picture below)


Rubbing 3 times with tissue. Now you see the colour fade. Even when they fade, still have a clear surrounding. Again no more panda eye for you from now on if you use these eyeliner. (Picture below)

I do recommend people to buy these~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment