Social

{lang:facebook} {lang:instagram} {lang:tumblr}

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tumblr and Blogger

Hey guys.. I'm new to blogger, but I've been using Tumblr for a while. Recently, I saw most of my friends are using blogger. So I'm thinking to import some of my old Tumblr posts into this blogger.
In this blog, I will do some Korean makeup reviews and some online shopping website reviews. At this moment, I'm having my final year exam  T.T ... I'll keep you guys updated after my exam is finished.
Don't worry too much, if you can't see any recent update in this blog. You can check on my Tumblr anytime. I still in love with Tumblr and mostly upload the post to Tumblr.
Click on my Tumblr link to see more!! (On the top below my "Name") Or you just wanna see some specific posts I posted recently on Tumblr, you can check on the right side below the "Blog archive"

No comments:

Post a Comment