Social

{lang:facebook} {lang:instagram} {lang:tumblr}

Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Gmarket Haul ~~~

Hey guys, I'm gonna show you all my Gmarket Haul~~ YEAH!!!

When the postman knock on my door, I jumped off my bed and ran to the door!!! :P  So excited on that when you receive the parcel!!! 

I'm sure all GIRLS are like that~~

Let's see what I have  ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

After exam, I need to find a way to release all the pressure, so I choose to go shopping ~~ (Mostly is online shopping for me) :P 

So I went to Gmarket (GOD ... this website is awesome!!! If you wanna know more check on my gmarket web review) bought 5 dresses, 3 pairs of shoes and a tee for my cousin. 

The total weight is around 3.6kg and I paid around £109.78.


Gmarket helped me pack all the items into one big box~~ Time to open the box!!


Gmarket will pack the items with their original package into the box, so don't worry your clothes or shoes will get damage.

3 pairs of shoes →→ 2 pairs of sandals and 1 pair of wedged heels


5 dresses ~~ good quality and same as description.



This is my favourite dress, cause it has a awesome open back !!! I love all open back dresses xxx


This is another dress I like, cause it has 2 big pocket on the side and is ORANGE colour~~


I can't remember why I bought this lol ... 


I bought this just because it really korea feel ~~ LOL 


To be fair, I just love the opening area on the top part :p I never have a dress like one of this, so I think maybe I should have one, therefore, I bought it :p


One last item ~~ a tee for my little cousins ~~~ 


So that's it ~~ ahahah ... spend a lot but really happy with all these clothes and shoes ~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment